Supplied & Installed
Although Plas-Tech's polycarbonate multiwall and systems are relatively easy to install - for larger commercial projects - it is often worth asking for a "turn-key" (Engineered, Supplied and Installed) price to make sure all measures are taken for a proper installation that will last well beyond the products life expectancy and warranty.
Plas-Tech offers a turn key solution to building owners, architects and designers which includes:
- Consulting from point of conception on project.
- Engineering services which includes review of architectural drawings, review of structural elements in comparison with local building code, stamped & sealed shop drawings for the multiwall and systems portion of the project.
- Supply of all elements on the shop drawings including delivery.
- Installation of all elements by a professionally certified & insured crew.Please send us your project idea today and we'll begin the process in assisting you in bringing your project to life.
Please send us your project idea today and we'll begin the process in assisting you in bringing your project to life.
Designed for use in most conventional roofing and glazing applications.
Combines endless design possibilities with many important advantages:
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- Highly flexible, yet virtually unbreakable.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Rigid sheet structure provides extra strength under wind and snow loads.
- To see sheet performance under loads, go to “Support / Wind Load Charts”.
Standard Sheets feature a UV protective layer to protect against yellowing, and are covered by a 10 Year Warranty against breakage and yellowing (6 mm and higher).
Recommended Uses: Covering of medium span structures where excellent thermal insulation is required.